5 g Thyme
500 g Parsnips $3.25/lb $60/20lb $3/lb
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1½ tsp Cardamom, ground
200 g Onion
6 cup vegetable stock
1 Tbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbs Olive oil
1. Veg Prep: Peel and cut the parsnip in even bite sized chunks. Peel and slice the onion. Pick
and roughly chop your fresh thyme. Prepare your stock. 4 Cups of water to 2 cubes
2. Heat up oil in a heavy bottomed pot. Add onion slices, cook till they start to gain a golden
caramelization. Add parsnips, continue cooking till they gain a touch of colour as well.
3. Deglaze with one cup of your stock. Add the apple cider spice blend and stir in.
4. Add rest of stock and the thyme. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
5. Blend your soup together in a blender. If you like a thinner consistency add a touch of water
till you get your desired consistency.
6. Toast your pumpkin seeds in hot pan on the stove.
7. Serve your soup, garnish with pumpkin seeds.