2 each Mushrooms, Portabello
2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
4 Tbs Olive oil (Not Inc)
1 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Maple Syrup
50 g Spanish red onion ONE RED ONION
1 each Tomato
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp Garlic Powder
10 g MicroGreens
2 each Carrots
2 each Hamburger Buns
1. Turn oven on (or use your BBQ) to 400c.
2. Pour the sauce over your portobellos in a bowl and toss well. Let sit room temp for 20
minutes, turning them every so often to absorb all the goodness.
3. While waiting for you mushroom to marinate prep your other veggies: peel and slice your
onion, slice your tomato. Peel and cut your carrots into wedges or "fry shapes".
4. Toss carrots in olive oil and the paprika and 2tsp of salt. Roast in oven for half an hour
5. Place mushrooms on a baking tray, pour over the rest of the marinade, and roast for 15
minutes (or grill for 5-7 minutes, each side).
6. While the mushrooms cook you can toast your buns.
7. Place cooked portobello in your bun and top with red onion, tomato, and spinach. Enjoy!