4 each Garlic Clove
1 pc Ginger, Fresh
1 each Cauliflower
1 TBSP curry powder
½ tsp Turmeric, ground
½ cup Org long grain brown rice
1 g Salt
1 g Black pepper, ground
3 TBSP Oil
1. Prepare your rice: Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Rinse the rice in a fine mesh colander under running water to remove excess starch.
2. Add to boiling water. Reduce the temperature as necessary to prevent overflow, but maintain a steady boil. Boil, uncovered, for 25-40
minutes, until desired tenderness is achieved.
3. Remove from heat, drain off the remaining cooking water and return the rice to the pot. Cover the pot and let the rice rest, off the
heat, for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat. Add oil and let sizzle. Add onions and let cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring
often. Stir in cauliflower, kale mix, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric.
5. Add coconut milk and lime juice mix. Turn down heat to medium-low and let simmer for 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve with basmati rice and sprinkle with fresh cilantro, if you're into that herb!